Tuesday 25 September 2012

Crying

Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera,

Today is supposed to be a happy day. Despite the good news I received, I was sprinkled with some negative comments that formed an emotional attack, and led me to almost-an hour-of-tears. So I silently cried in my office room.

While crying, I told myself not to cry too hard. I told my heart to be strong. Yet I believed that I would felt relieved after sob my heart out. It's true. Everyone knows it's true.

Crying is a response towards sorrow and frustration, and it is a natural way to reduce emotional stress. Some people say that suppressed stress can lead to many health complication such as cardiovascular disease, as well as psychological effects like depression. Thus, by letting the stress out via tears may help to reduce the risks of physiological & psychological problems.

I once read that crying can lower our blood pressure and pulse rate. Crying is like a body therapy that helps us to let go negative feelings that we hold. On top of that, it can functions as first aid, an express way to mend our heart.  Crying can also wash out toxins from our body & reduce maganase level - a mineral which affects mood (found 30 times greater concentration in tears than in blood serum).

So let's cry! Haha~



Hingga jumpa lagi. Jaga diri!

Assalamualaikum~


No comments:

Post a Comment